Sunday, December 26, 2010

simplecard.com greeting card and postcard review


I was recently given the opportunity to check out simplecard.com. I wanted to let everyone know about my experience. I was really impressed with the fun range of cards available on this site. You can upload one of your own pictures or use a pre-made card. I choose to make postcards and picked a picture from our trip to Glacier National Park. I really like how cute the cards turned out. The company will ship the cards to you or you can have them sent them to your recipients. You can choose to make greeting cards or post cards.
If you are looking for a fun card to send out make sure you check out simplecard.com.

I was given a set of postcards to check out from simplecard.com. My opinion is my own and was not influenced by the set of cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment