Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Albertsons run - January 4, 2011


Albertson shopping trip 1-4-11

We had a pretty good trip to Albertson's last night. I had some doublers I was hoping to use. I actually came home without using a set of doublers. I wandered the store for a while and did not find anything that I needed to use the coupons on.

Here is what we found

Transaction 1
7th Generation Tub and Tile Cleaner
Regular Price - $3.39
Found on the back clearance rack for $1.78
Used $1.00 off 7th Generation coupon
I was hoping to double this up to the cost but the cashier did not like that idea.
Final cost $.78 each
This was higher than I hoped to pay but I figured it was still a really great price for 7th Generation

El Monterrey Tornado's
$2.99 each
I did not have any coupons for these but John wanted them.
He convinced me he needed them since the box says there is a coupon on the inside for a free box.


Transaction 2
Colgate Toothpaste
Regular price $2.39
Sale price - $.99
Used $1.00/ 2 coupon
Doublers x 2
Final price  - FREE
I met a wonderful couponer at Albertsons who gave me these coupons.
It is so great to meet other couponers and be able to share coupons at the store.

Transaction 3
Yoplait Yogurt
Regular price $.69
Sale price $.50
I purchased 20 yogurts 
Used $1.00/8 printable coupon x 2 and $.50/4 printable coupon
Used 3 doublers
Final price - .25 each
I received a $2.00 off your next purchase catalina for buying 20

Wholly Guacamole
Regular price $2.99
Sale price $1.99
Final price - FREE


Total OOP for all 3 transactions - $14.01
Total Saved - $47.23
78% savings




0 Comments:

Post a Comment