Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bzzcampaign - Apptivo

I just started a new Bzzcampaign for Apptivo.com
I am super excited to try out this site and see how it works.
Here is some of the information I have been provided:

Every small business owner wants to save time and be more efficient. Apptivo.com gives small businesses a robust, customizable platform to manage all aspects of a successful venture.

From e-commerce to CRM to HR and project management, Apptivo.com has you covered. All for free. Talk about small-business-friendly. Learn more at Apptivo.com.


Comprehensive
Easy to set up and use
Safe and secure
Ideal for small businesses


I was provided with this information from Bzzagent. I have the opportunity to try out Apptivo.com
and see what I think of it. My opinions are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment