Monday, January 10, 2011

Rite Aid run - 1/10/11


Rite Aid 1-10-11

I did a late night run (9:30PM) to Rite Aid tonight.
I had read on some other sites that there were surprise UP Rewards printing on certian items and
wanted to check it out.

Here is what I found

Special K Cereal
I was amazed to find 2 random boxes on the shelf
B1G1 Free Rite Aid Special
Used B1G1 free printable coupon
Final Price - Free

Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese
Regular price $1.99
Receive a $1.00 UP Reward
Final Price - $.99
This was one of the items that was rumored to print a bonus UP reward

Bumble Bee Tuna
On sale 4 for $5.00
This was rumored to be printing a UP Reward for each item

Precise Heat Patch
Regular Price $7.79
Sale price - $5.00
Used $2.00/1 coupon from newspaper
Printed a $3.00 UP Reward
Final price - FREE

Blink Tears 
Regular price - $10.49
Sale Price $7.99
Recieve a $7.99 single check rebate back from Rite Aid
FInal price - FREE

Total came to $20.36
Used $7.00 in previous UP Rewards
Paid $13.36 OOP
Will turn in $7.99 for single check rebate
Recveived - $8.00 in UP Rewards

I did not receive as many bonus UP rewards as I was hoping from the rumors on the internet.
I received $2.00 in UP Rewards for Food Items
$3.00 in UP Rewards for Food Snack Items
$3.00 for the Precise Pain patch
I was off by $3.00 in UP Rewards. I am not sure what items triggered the extra UP Rewards.
I plan on doing some more research in the morning to see if I can find out exactly which items are triggering the bonus UP Rewards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment