Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shrinking product size without shrinking prices


I saw this program on the Today Show the other day and wanted to share it with you.

I think it is interesting to see the products that have shrunk but the prices haven't. I was at a store the other day for a sale and was amazed by the size of the products being offered. Some of the cereal was almost half the size of what I buy at another store. The store was packed with people picking up the "sale" cereal. I sat down and figured out that the price of the product was more than what I have been paying for a regular size box when it is on sale.

I have to say that I have not paid as much attention as I probably should to the size of the product I am buying. I know what I normally pay for the product and what I consider a good or great deal. I do think that after watching this program I am going to pay more attention to product size.

Have any of you noticed changes in the products that you buy?


I found this video on the Today show website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment