Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good morning & Happy Wednesday & crazy Albertson's adventure yesterday morning

Happy Wednesday! We have made it half way through the week!
Did anyone score any great last minute deals yesterday at Albertsons?

I have mentioned many times how much I love the Albertson's in Liberty Lake, WA. Yesterday my love for them grew a ton. I had an amazing morning coupon shopping. I found a ton of great deals and was able to use my doublers with the Conagra deal. My morning almost turned a bit sideways when I walked out to my car. I found one of my tires completely flat. Corey one of the great grocery employees at this store quickly volunteered to change my tire for me. When we went to pull out my spare tire we could not find the jack. He went and got his personal car so we could use his jack. I shouldn't really say we since he did all the work. He changed my tire and made sure that there was air in my spare tire. I am so impressed with the incredible customer service that is provided at this store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment