Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday Morning - Today is the last day of Albertson's Doublers and the Conagra Sale

I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentines day. We ended up going out to dinner and using 2 of our free movie tickets from General Mills cereal.

If you have the chance to check out Ferraro's restaurant in Spokane Valley I highly suggest it. Last night was the first time we have been there but definitely not the last. The food was amazing. I had a pesto penne with Alfredo sauce mixed in. John had a sirloin steak and spaghetti. Here is the really cool thing about this restaurant - salad or soup, bread and spumoni ice cream came with our entrees. This is also the home of the singing waiter Adriano Ferraro. His voice was amazing and so great to hear while we had dinner. The prices were really reasonable. I was a bit worried when we got there that we would be looking at $20 plates for each of us. I was way off. The entrees were priced right around $10.95.  I thought the meal was amazing for the price. I would even go back without a coupon which is saying something!!!

One of the truly "romantic" Valentines Day stops we made last night was Albertson's. HEE HEE
I have such a great husband. He knows that if I am near an Albertson's and there are doublers I am going to have to go in. I was surprised to find that the store was still heavily stocked with some of the Conagra sale items. They still had Swiss Miss cocoa, Hunt's pudding packs, Ketchup, a lot of frozen products and Snapple.

Here are a couple of ideas to try out if you are planning on visiting Albertsons tonight

6 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate $1.00

6 Ro-Tel Tomatoes $1.00
-$1.00/4 Ro-Tel From Safeway Joy of Football Booklet
- 1 Doubler
-$10 catalina
=FREE

1 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate $1.00

9 Brown & Serve Sausages $1.00
-$10 catalina
=FREE

4 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate $1.00

8 Hunts Pudding $1.00
-$10 catalina
= $2.00

4 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. $1.00

5 Rosarita Salsa $2.00
-$10 catalina
= $4.00

6 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate $1.00
5 Guilden's Mustard $1.00
-$10 catalina
= $1.00

4 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate $1.00
8 Hunt's Ketchup $1.00
-$10 catalina
= $2.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment