Friday, February 25, 2011

New thing I just found out about the Spokane Library

I have mentioned many times how much I love the library. I think it is an amazing way to get books and CDs. There is no charge for a library card. I love that I can go onto the Spokane Library systems website and request books. They will move them to our local library and email me when they are there.
Today I found out something new about the library that I am super excited about...,
You can download audiobooks for FREE!!!
You can access the downloads here.

Did you know that you can also text a librarian questions. If you have kids that need homework help or you need help with a project you can text a librarian a question.
They are available 24/7
Here is how to do it
Text 66746
keyword SCLD + your question

0 Comments:

Post a Comment