Friday, February 18, 2011

What came in the mail today....

I love opening the mailbox and finding a stack of letters and none of them are bills!!!
I had a great mail day! Here is what came in

-$10 REI Gift card from the Adams Peanut Butter Rebate (John is going to be so excited)
-$5 Walmart Gift card from All You Magazine Rebate
-$6.49 rebate check -I am not sure what it is for...It does not match anything on my list
-10 $1.00 off coupons from Seventh Generation for positive email I sent them
-Coupons from Chiquita Bananas including Free bananas up to $1.25 from positive email I sent them
-Bayer coupons from positive email I sent
-Coupons from Amy's Kitchen from positive email I sent

Did anyone else have a great mail day?

1 Comments:

cbusch said...

I love great mail days - especially the days that NO bills find our home. :)

Post a Comment