Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bzzagent- SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Bzz Campaign


SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Bzz Campaign

I have mentioned a few times how much I enjoy doing campaigns for Bzzagent. This weekend I received my newest Bzzkit from them. I was chosen to participate in the S.C. Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Campaign. Check out everything that was included in this Bzzkit:

-Full Size Scrubbing Bubbles Foam cleaner
-Full Size Pledge Furniture Polish
-Glade Sparkle of Spring candle
-Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
- Glade Plug In

I was so excited to get this kit in since we have been working on spring cleaning the house. I was out of Pledge furniture polish so getting a full size bottle was a great thing. I love how amazing our coffee table looked after I used the Pledge.
The Glade Sparkle of Spring Candle is currently sitting in the office window. Every time the sun hits it I get a whiff of the amazing fresh scent.
I can't wait to use the Scrubbing Bubbles products and see how they work.

If you are not currently a member of Bzzagent I highly recommend joining. I have had the opportunity to try out some amazing product that I have really enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment