Saturday, March 26, 2011

Check out how I started my morning


WOW, What a great way to start my morning. I did a search to get to Facebook and ended up winning 27 Swagbucks!!!

I really hope all of you are using Swagbucks daily. It is such a great way to earn extra money without having to work at it. You earn points that can be used towards gift certificates or Paypal money. I love using my points for Amazon Gift Cards.

You can earn points daily but participating in the daily polls and trusted surveys. You can also earn points by watching SwagbucksTV. I try and post on Facebook every time I see bonus points available.
If you are not currently signed up for Swagbucks I highly highly recommend it!

We have been able to earn enough points that we bought our last 2 cameras on Amazon with gift cards we won from Swagbucks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment