Sunday, April 10, 2011

Couponing 101 - Know your stores coupon policies.

Couponing 101 - Know your stores coupon policies!

I think it is really important to be an informed couponer. Knowing your store policies on coupons and sales will help you at the check out stand. Knowing the policies will also help you maximize the amount you save. It is important to know if a store allows you to use a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon at the same time. I have listed below the stores that I frequent most often. Please let me know if you have questions on any of these policies. I suggest printing them and putting them in your coupon binder or holder. That way you have them to refer to if there is a question in the store.
If you need to find the policies quickly there is a link at the top of the blog that goes to store policies.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment