Monday, April 25, 2011

Jolt by Phil Cooke - Book Review



I was given the opportunity to read Jolt by Phil Cooke. I was so excited when this book came in. I love the title "Jolt, Get the Jump on a World That's Constantly Changing."
I was so impressed with this book. I sat down and had a hard time putting this book down. I was so impressed with the flow of this book and how inspiring it was. I found myself wanting to highlight and mark pages.  The book makes you think about how you handle change and the craziness that life can throw at you.
One of the quotes from the book that I love is

 Life isn't about finding easy answers
Life is about asking the right questions

This book made me think back on all of the crazy ups and downs we have been through in the past few years. If you are looking for a book that is both inspiring and pushes you to really think I would highly suggest this book!
If you are interested in this book you can find it on Amazon
Jolt!: Get the Jump on a World That's Constantly Changing

I was provided with a copy of Jolt from BookSneeze.com. The thoughts and opinions in the review are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment