Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spokane Woman's Show - So much fun!!!!


I just got back from the Spokane Woman's Show and I had so much fun! I was really impressed with how many vendors were there. One of my favorite area's was the Goodwill store. They had an amazing amount of clothes, shoes, purses, baby clothes and so much more. I have been looking for a new purse and travel bag for a while. This morning I found both for such an amazing price I still can't believe it!
Coach Purse - $9.99
Travel Bag - $12.99
Total w. Tax - $24.98

There were a ton of vendors passing out great goodies. I picked up a new Safeway reusable bag. Safeway also gave out a 1 litter bottle of water which was really nice while walking around. My favorite place to get my eye brows done was there and I won a $20 gift card for spinning their prize wheel.
It is $7.00 for regular admission or $5.00 if you are walking in the race tomorrow morning. If you have some free time today or tomorrow morning I would recommend stopping in. I had a great time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow admission to the Womens Show is Free 4/17! 7:30AM TILL 1:00pm!

Post a Comment