Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yanni - Truth Of Touch CD Review


Yanni - Truth Of Touch CD Review

I was given the opportunity to review Yanni's new CD by One2One Network. I was really excited to have the chance to listen to this CD. My Mom is a Yanni fan and has mentioned how relaxing and peaceful his music is. I was looking for something I could play that was relaxing and calming. I have to say this CD filled those needs. The music is a blend of rhythms and sounds that is truly peaceful. I was really impressed with the variety of the music.

It has been over eight years since Yanni released a CD of original compositions. Here is a quote from Yanni about this album:
“I work the rhythms in this album,” explains Yanni about the new material. “There is a beautiful complexity in these rhythms, a new sound design. I think the melodic content is very strong and very memorable. I was having fun with this album and that’s going to become apparent.”

On March 22, Yanni launched a 40-date tour of the US. The tour will take him through theaters in major cities across the US including Radio City Music Hall in NYC and the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.
He will be in Spokane on May 3rd at the INB Performing Arts Center
You can find out more information on this CD on Yanni's Website.

I was provided with a copy of Yanni's Truth Of Touch CD from One2One Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment