Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello from the Baltic Sea!

Hi everyone,
We hope everyone is having a great week! We are having a great time on our cruise of the Baltic Sea. Today we are headed to Helsinki, Finland. We are really excited to be seeing one of John's college friends who now lives in Helsinki.
Yesterday we spent the day exploring St. Petersburg. Katherine's Palace was amazing. We also took a river cruise and saw some amazing sites along the river. We tried a shot of Russian Vodka. I have to say that kind of hurt...I am not normally a person who drinks a shot straight with no chaser and there was nothing to follow this shot with. I can't imagine the photos that John took while I tried it.
We will be back to posting about great deals as soon as we return home. I have a ton of emails to respond to and will get to them as soon as we get home. At $.60 a minute for Internet on the boat we are hopping online as few times as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment