Friday, May 6, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Day!!!!

Search & Win

Today is Mega Swagbucks Day!!!

Mega Swag Bucks Day is all about big wins and big bucks, because Team Swagbucks gives away "crazy" Swag Bucks today - more than 1,000,000 Swag Bucks will be awarded in ONE day.

Today you have a chance of winning even crazier amounts of Swag Bucks with your searches. From 30 to 1,000 Swag Bucks on ONE search! It's not a guarantee, but it definitely makes things exciting!
You can sign up for Swagbucks by clicking here. The best part it is FREE!

Here are some ways to earn extra swagbucks
Toolbar - You can download the swagbucks tool bar and do searches directly from there. I like that I can easily do searches from the tool bar without having to go to the main page. You may also get notes from swagbucks with bonus codes on your tool bar.

swagbucks blog- check out the swagbucks blog for potential bonus swagbucks. I try to post on the Tammilee Tips Facebook page when I see these available.

daily polls- every day you can take a daily poll to earn an extra swagbuck

trusted surveys- you can take surveys through swagbucks and earn bonus swagbucks. I did one yesterday and earned 50 swagbucks.

swagbucks home page- the swagbucks home page is the first screen that pops up when I start the Internet. That way I instantly start with a swagbucks search.

refer friends- You can earn up to 1000 swagbucks for each friend that you refer

swidget- on the right side of Tammilee Tips there is a swagbucks swidget. You can check there for bonus swagbucks.

We started using swagbucks a little over a year ago and have already turned in enough points for over $250.00 in Amazon gift cards!  We bought my husbands new camera with Amazon gift cards we earned from swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions about swagbucks. This is truly one of my favorite ways to earn rewards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment