Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Put Your Dream to the Test Book Review



I was given the opportunity to read John C Maxwell's book Put Your Dream To The Test from Booksneeze. I have been reading a lot of books on business, pushing yourself, dreams, goals and achieving success lately. I found this book to be a really enjoyable read. The book is broken into easy to read and understand sections. I really liked the face that at the end of each chapter there is a list of questions. I found myself really thinking about the questions and my thoughts. The book focuses on analyzing your dreams and making sure they are your own dreams. I was really impressed with the stories included in the book. The stories make you realize how many great success stories had huge failures in the beginning.
I really enjoyed the chapter on deciding if your dreams are your own. The book talks about how many people go through their lives living their parents dreams not their own. The book provides questions to ask yourself to make sure your dreams really are your own.
If you are looking to test yourself and push your dreams to the next level than I would suggest checking out this book.

I was provided with a copy of this book from Booksneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment