Sunday, June 26, 2011

Albertsons 6/26/11


Albertsons 6/26/11
I had a pretty good trip to Albertsons this morning. I ended up buying a few things I had not planned on and skipped the things I had planned on buying.
I went in looking at the Snyders Pretzels. The ones I had a coupon for were not marked on sale so I decided to skip them.

I did 3 transactions this morning

Transaction 1
3 bottles of Garnier Fructis Shampoo - On sale for $2.49
Used 3 $1.00/1 Garnier Coupons
Used 3 Albertsons Doublers
Final price - $1.89 with tax for 3 bottles

Transaction 2
I found Prego Heart Smart pasta sauce on the clearance rack for $1.00
I bought 9 bottles @ $1.00 each
I used 3 $1.00/3 Prego Coupons - Found in store
Used 3 Albertsons Doublers.
Final price - $2.74
or $.30 a bottle

Transaction 3
I bought 8 boxes of Morningstar Farms Veggie Burgers  on sale for $3.19
I used 2 $1.00/1 coupons from Morningstarfarms.com
I also bought 1 bottle of Garnier Fructis Shampoo
Used $1.00/1 Garnier Fructis coupon
Used 3 Doublers
Used $20.00 catalina from buying Staples gift cards last week
Final price - $1.81
I had planned on using a 3rd Morningstar farms coupon but the laptop decided it didn't want to print
so I bought the shampoo in its place.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment