Sunday, July 24, 2011

Albertsons - HOT Money Maker on Crest Toothpaste!!!


Albertsons shopping trip 7-24-11

There is a HOT Money Maker on Crest Toothpaste right now at Albertsons.
I ran in this morning to make sure it worked and it did!!!

Here is how to pick up 4 FREE Crest Toothpastes and make money on them!

Buy 4 Crest Toothpaste on Sale for $1.50

Use 4 $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste from PG 7/3
Or $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel from PG 6/5
Pay $3.00, Receive 2 -$1.00 Catalinas & $2.00 Catalina
Final Price: $1.00 Money Maker when you buy 4

I had Catalinas from lasts weeks Nature Valley promotion that I used to buy these. I also picked up my FREE milk with the Catalina from last week.

 


1 Comments:

Tammy E said...

I like the look on the cat in the background...What??!! No treats for me??!!

Post a Comment