Saturday, July 16, 2011

**CRAZY SUPER HOT** All You Magazine for $5.00 (6 months)


Yahoo This is still available!!!
**CRAZY SUPER HOT**

Oh my goodness I am excited! Today you can get All You Magazine for $5.00 
for 6 months through Eversave

Here is how
1. Sign up for Eversave
2. New Members automatically get a FREE $2 credit
3. Use code SHARE at checkout for a $3.00 credit
Final cost - $5.00 for 6 months

Once you have your Eversave head over here
-Select the magazine you wish to buy
-Enter your Eversave Code (the numbers under the bar code)
Fill in your mailing info and you are done!

8 Comments:

Michelle said...

what location do you suggest using?

Unknown said...

Thank-you!

Michelle said...

I completed the transaction with eversave, but magazine outlet.com is charging $19.97 for the year subscription and requesting cc information. Please advise

Anonymous said...

I am having problems also...got All You and now trying to buy Rachel Ray and it is wanting me to purchase All You again?

Michelle said...

@Anonymous... how did you get the All you? see my post above - seems it's still going to charge me $19.97

Michelle said...

GOT IT!!

Anonymous said...

The subscription is only for 6 issues....still a great deal though!

Anonymous said...

@ Michelle, I did the same thing.... All u have to do is email them saying u want to cancel and they will..... I tried to redo it after they canceled my subscription and it worked Rachel

Post a Comment