Monday, July 18, 2011

edenfantasys points program - earn gift certificates!

I thought I would let everyone know about a great points program I found on edenfantasys. I have blogged before about how edenfantasys offers a great site to look for romantic items and adult toys. Now the site has gotten even better! EdenFantasys is offering a points reward program. You can earn points in a variety of ways. The points can be used for gift certificates on edenfantasys. I love that you can earn points for doing what you would normally do when visiting the site - rating products, adding items to a wish list, placing an order, commenting on products, and many more options!  It is super easy to earn points! I am planning on keeping my points adding up until the holidays. There are some great candles that I think would make for great gifts.


Here is a bit of information from the website
Eden Points is a reward program that allows anyone to earn points for their activities at edenfantasys.

Points will be awarded for activities such as: rating a product, adding items to a wish list, adding items to compare, writing a review, requesting an assignment.

Converting points into gift cards
Your collected points can be converted into Eden gift cards and be used to pay for the products you wish to purchase. You cannot transfer your points to anyone else, but you can convert the points into a gift card and give this gift card number to a recipient.

To sign up for the Eden points program head over to edenfantasys.

I was provided with a gift card to edenfantasys to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment