Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review - Doing Virtuous Business Book Review



I was given the opportunity by Book Sneeze to read the book Doing Virtuous Business by Theodore Roosevelt Malloch. The book talks about doing business ethically and following your moral compass.
I found the book slow at first but then found myself really enjoying it. I was reminded while I was reading it why I teach free coupon classes and work really hard to help as many people as possible learn to coupon. The book gives examples of companies that do the right thing and how they have grown from doing the right thing. I was really encouraged while reading this book that we are doing the right thing. The book motivated me to continue teaching classes and reaching out to as many people as possible. There have been so many people telling me I am crazy for teaching free classes that this book really helped remind me of why I do it.
If you are looking for a business book that talks about following your moral compass and doing the right thing you will really enjoy this book.


I was provided with a copy of Doing Virtuous Business from Book Sneeze to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment