Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Super Points - Have you pushed the Super Lucky Button today? + 15 More Invites


SuperPoints
Have you done the Super Lucky Button today?
You can win additional points daily by pushing the Super Lucky Button!!!
Make sure you check your email for Super Points. I received 75 points yesterday for checking my email.

If you are not a member of Super Points I have included 15 invites below. I will add more when these are used. Super Points is an online site that is by invite only. You earn points by pushing the Super Lucky Button, Watching videos, and each day they send you an email with bonus points.
You can use your points for Amazon gift cards, Paypal and a ton of other items.

Let me know if you have any questions about the site!

15 New Invite Codes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment