Thursday, July 14, 2011

Swagbucks - So excited for what I just used my points for!

Search & Win

I am so excited right now! We have been banking Swagbucks points for months. Last night we decided to cash them in and I can't wait to tell you what we got.....$150 in Southwest Airlines Gift Certificates!
I am so excited to have $150 banked towards our next vacation!!!

If you are not a member of Swagbucks I highly suggest it! It is FREE to join and you can use your
points towards Amazon Gift Cards, Pay Pal and so many other amazing prizes!
Every day you can earn points for
-Searching
-Doing Trusted Surveys
-Daily Polls
-Swagbucks TV
And so many other ways!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions about Swagbucks! It is one of my favorite ways to earn great prizes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammilee...I just redeemed two Amazon gift cards....I am a teacher and I have found a book I would like to order from Amazon. I used my swagbucks for the first time to get these gift cards and I am so excited. Question is: I have to wait like 14 days before I can use them? Any info is appreciated!

Post a Comment