Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday's Thrifty Tip - Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Banner 120x60


I love restaurant.com! This is my number one thrifty tip for saving money on date nights and eating out. What I love about this program is you can purchase restaurant gift certificates at an incredible price. There are tons of restaurants included everything from casual dining to fine dining.
We love using these to try out new restaurants. I am always worried when I try out a new restaurant that it is not going to be worth the cost. By using these certificates I feel better knowing that I am not paying full price for the meal.

Here is how it works
-Each certificate has a specific value (example $25 off of $35 meal)

-Make sure you read each certificate to find out if they have specific requirements
(examples - not valid on certain days, the number of people in they party, etc)

-You can print the certificate as soon as you purchase them.
(I put them in the car so we have them when we are in town)

-Many of the certificates do not expire!
Keep an eye out for special promos that I will highlight. There are times that restaurant.com will offer 80% off the gift certificates. When they hit this sale price I stock up on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment