Monday, August 1, 2011

Amy Adele Labels Review





I was given the opportunity to try a set of Amy Adele address labels. I picked the Happy Daisy Address Labels.  I thought they were so cute and fun. I was so excited to get them in the mail. The labels are bright and happy with clear printing of my address.
I was really impressed to find out that the address labels and stickers are made with 100% post consumer recycled Paper. They also use shipping peanuts that are made with cornstarch so they are bio-degradable and FDA approved. You can put the shipping peanuts under water and they will disappear.

Here is what my labels looked like


If you are looking for super cute fun address labels, stickers, invitations, calling cards or gifts make sure you check out Amy Adele!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment