Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Book Review - Surviving Your Serengeti by Stefan Swanepoel


I was given the opportunity to read and review and amazing book Surviving Your Srengeti by Stefan Swanepoel from BookSneeze. I know there is the saying that you should not judge a book by its cover but I did with this book. The moment I saw the amazing photo on the front cover I had to read it. I am so excited to say that the book cover was just as good as the book itself.
I started this book right before we were leaving to head out of town. Within a few pages I was hooked and struggled to put it down. I ended up bringing it with me for the trip. Everytime we stopped for even a few minutes I picked up the book to continue reading it. I was enthralled with the message and story this book protrays. I have never read a business book that so clearly puts the dynamics of business and business personalities into such easy to read fun format. The author was able to take the business world and relate it to the Serengeti in a way that makes me wonder why I had never thought of it before. You are asked during the book to try and identify which animal portrayed you are. I think I know what I am but I continue a week later to wonder if I really am that animal or a combination of them.
If you are looking for a book that is a wonderful story and thought provoking at the same time I highly suggest checking out Surviving Your Serengeti by Stefan Swanepoel.


I was provided with a copy of this book to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment