Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mat Kearney -Young Love CD Review


Mat Kearney -Young Love CD Review

I was given the opportunity to listen to the new Mat Kearney Young Love CD by One2One Network. I had heard Mat Kearney's song Hey Mama on the radio many times. I was really excited to hear the rest of the songs on the CD. We ended up listening to the CD while driving down the road in the Jeep heading to dinner. I have to say I was super excited when the first song was Hey Mama. I started singing along as we drove down the road. John thought I was a bit crazy but that really is nothing new. As the CD progressed there were a few songs I enjoyed and a few songs that I ended up skipping through. Overall it is a CD that I would listen to randomly but not all the time. 

You can check out the Mat Kearney's website and Facebook page.

I was provided with a copy of Mat Kearney's CD Young Love to help facilitate my review from One2One Network. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment