Monday, August 29, 2011

Review - Autoseal Kids Trekker Mug


I was recently given the opportunity to review the Auto seal Kids Trekker Mug. I have to say the mug is super cute. The one I received is purple and really cute. I was excited that the mug is spill proof. It works perfect when we are riding in the Jeep. I always find that my drinks splash all over the place. This mug stayed in place and did not spill at all. The mug has a great system built in. When you grip it you can push in on the side and it opens the jug. I think this is going to work great for travel and hiking.
The mug I received holds 14 fl ounces which is perfect for when I am out and about. The mug is BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe. I am so happy to have a mug that I can put in the dishwasher. So many times with our other mugs I try to get them clean but feel like there is a residue.

You can find out more about this mug on gocontigo website.

I was provided with a mug to help facilitate my review. all opinions expressed in this review are my own.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment