Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review - Bryton Pick



I was recently given the opportunity to try out a Bryton Pick. The Bryton Pick is a reusable pick for cleaning in between your teeth. The product is made of a thin stainless steel. It is made so it slides easily in between your teeth and works with braces. I thought this would be a really nice product to have in my purse and in a travel bag. Unfortunately I was not a fan of the product. I have really sensitive teeth and I did not enjoy the feeling of the metal in between my teeth.

If you are interested in learning more about the Bryton Pick make sure you check out their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment