Monday, August 29, 2011

Review - David Oreck Pure Air Odor Eliminator Candle


I was given the opportunity to try out David Oreck new Pure Air Odor Eliminator Candle. With moving everything in our house and painting we have a lot of scents going on in the house. I was excited to try this candle and see how it works. When I opened the candle it has a nice fresh scent. I am not a fan of strong overwhelming scents so I was happy to find it had a nice clean scent that was not to much. The candle came in a nice heavy duty glass container. The room smelled fresh after I used the candle. I really like the light clean scent.

I thought I would share with you some of the information the company sent me:
Pure Air candles are made with Odor Control Technology that eliminates unpleasant odors by counteracting them while delivering pleasant fragrances in their place.
These candles are effective on even the strongest household odors including kitchen, pet, and cigarette smoke.
Pure Air candles are made with Odor Control Technology that eliminates unpleasant odors by counteracting them while delivering pleasant fragrances in their place.
Pure Air candles are effective on even the strongest household odors like kitchen odors, pet odors, and cigarette smoke.
Counteractants released by the candle consume bad odor enzymes. By consuming the enzymes the counteractants prevent the bad odors from being detected.
Pleasant fragrances released by the candle change the unpleasant odors leaving your air fresh and fragranced.
Pure Air candles are environmentally friendly, containing no harsh chemicals or VOC's
Variety of Sizes Available:
Pure Air 3"X3" Pillar
Pure Air 11.6 Oz Filled Candle
Pure Air 21 Oz Filled Candle


I was provided with a David Oreck Pure Air Candle to help facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment