Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Survey Savvy- I just received an invite for a $20 Survey


I just received an invite for a $20 Survey. If you have not signed up for this company it is well worth it!

Survey Saturday - Survey Savvy

Survey Savvy is one of the first survey sites I started working with years ago. One of my favorite parts of this survey company is that you have the chance to be invited to participate in a forum group. Over the past few years I have done a couple of groups. The part that I love is they normally last anywhere from a few months to a year. The last forum group I was a part of paid $15 in Amazon Gift cards every month that you were an active member. All I had to do was contribute at least once a week to earn the gift cards.
Survey Savvy also offers some high dollar amount surveys. It is not unusual to be offered anything from $1 to $20+ for a survey. They send survey invites directly to your email. They clearly state in the email how much the survey is worth so you can choose if you want to complete it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment