Monday, April 4, 2011

flipflop wine review

flipflop wines review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out flipflop wines. They sent me a bottle of their Riesling and Pinot Grigio. I was really excited to try this wine when I heard that they donate a pair of flip flop sandals for each bottle of wine that is purchase.

I took the bottles of wine over to a dinner party that we attended with some good friends. Everyone immediately commented on how cute the labels were. I have to admit seeing a pair of flip flop sandals on a wine label made me smile. After talking about the labels and the company we decided to open a bottle and dive into the tasting! My friends immediately commented on how light the wine was. They said that it would be the perfect wine for a hot summer evening. The wine tasted great with the amazing dinner that my friends husband whipped up. We had an amazing time with friends and truly enjoyed sampling flipflop wines.

Here is a short video on flipflop wines




I was provided with 2 bottles of wine from flipflop wines. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment