Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Johnny Reid Live - Heart and Soul DVD review


Johnny Reid Live - Heart and Soul DVD Review

I was given the opportunity to enjoy Johnny Reid's Heart and Soul DVD. I have watched the DVD a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I find myself turning it on when I am working on clipping coupons. It is fun and upbeat with really great songs. I was not familiar with Johnny Reid prior to receiving the DVD. I really wasn't sure what to expect. What I found and liked is the tone of his voice and the range of songs.
The DVD includes 15 songs performed live in concert along with bonus rehearsal songs. Each time I watch the DVD I pick out a new favorite song.

I was provided with a copy of Johnny Reid Heart and Soul DVD to help facilitate my review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment