Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Michael Frant & Spearhead- The Sound of Sunshine CD Review


Michael Franti & Spearhead- The Sound of Sunshine CD Review

I was given the opportunity to review this amazing CD! I was so excited when I received the email asking if I wanted to review the CD. I was familiar with a few Michael Franti songs but had never listened to an entire disc. I have to say that I really enjoy this CD.
I really think of the music on the CD as Jeep music. It is perfect music to play while we are driving in the Jeep with the top off soaking up the sun. It is fun and upbeat. I find myself tapping my feet and dancing to the music.
If you are looking for a fun upbeat summer music CD I highly recommend this CD. I just can't say enough about how fun the songs are.
If you would like to preview the songs on the The Sound of Sunshine

I was provided with a copy of Michael Franti & Spearhead -The Sound of Sunshine CD from EMI Records to help facilitate my review.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment