Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shutterfly Photo Books - One of my Favorite Things!


I thought I would share with all of you one of my favorite sites!!! I love Shutterfly. As many of you know I am a picture freak. I take a ton of pictures everyday but especially when we are on vacation.  I used to spend hours putting the pictures into photo albums and sorting them in order. I can't tell you how much time and energy I save now using Shutterfly. We have an entire shelf of Shutterfly albums from our travels. I love being able to hand friends and family a photo album that is put together with descriptions of the photos and stories. I do not have to worry about fingerprints all over the pages and the photos getting out of order. I also think family and friends like that I have to condense the photos into a book and not hand them 5000 pictures in a stack. OK 5,000 may be a stretch but not by much. When we visited Australia a few years ago I took over 20,000 pictures in 2 weeks. John is pretty sure I never leave home without a camera.

Last year we used Shutterfly for a ton of holiday gifts. I love making photo calendars and cards for everyone. I am thinking about trying some new projects this year. Shutterfly has an amazing array of products you can personalize with photos including Baby Shower Invitations, Birthday Cards, Wedding Invitations, Thank You Cards and more!




 Have your own blog?  Register for a chance for a free photo book from Shutterfly  http://goo.gl/K5hUC on your Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and other social media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment