Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mixbooks - Photocard Review





I was recently given the opportunity to try out a set of Mixbook.com Photo Cards. I decided to order Christmas Cards. I know it is only the 1st of September. When I saw the cards that were available from Mixbook's I fell in love with the photo card shown above. The colors were perfect and the saying was exactly what I was hoping to find this year for our Xmas cards. I knew that I wanted to use the photo of John and I in St. Petersburg Russia. It is one of my favorite pictures from our trip.

I was really impressed with how easy it was to design and pick out the card. I was able to upload my photo and play around with a ton of different backgrounds. Once I found the background above it was really easy to get everything ordered and taken care of. The cards were shipped to the house in a really sturdy nice cardboard container. The cards and envelopes were wrapped in plastic so nothing could get to them. The cards arrived really quickly and looked even better than I could have hoped. I will definitely be ordering additional cards from Mixbooks this year.

You can find out more about Mixbooks on their Facebook Page, Twitter, or on their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment