Sunday, September 4, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Masque Review





I was given the opportunity to try a couple of beauty masques. I tried the Rasberry Fruit Smoothie one this morning. I was really impressed with how much product was in the pouch. There was enough product for at least 2 applications depending on how thick you put it on. When I opened the package I was impressed with how much it smelled like fresh raspberries. I followed the directions and applied the masque after washing my face. The masque went on nicely and felt really smooth and soft on my skin. I left the masque on while I enjoyed a relaxing bubble bath. The masque slowly turned hard and firm on my face. After the designated time had passed the masque washed nicely off. My face felt smooth and soft when the masque was done. I am looking forward to trying the other varieties - Honey & Passion Flower and Cucumber.

I was really impressed when I read that the Masques are vegetarian and they do not test on animals. I love that they have a warning to not eat the masque even though it smells amazing.

If you are interested in learning more about
Montaqne Jeunesse Masques you can check out their Facebook Page or website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment